Friday, September 9, 2011

Return From Egypt

It has been sometime since I have lived by myself. After moving into my new apartment, I am starting to feel better. I did not realize how isolated I had become. I love my new dwelling. I  thought it would be noisy since there are families with children living in this complex,  as well as elderly and handicapped. But I have been pleasantly surprised. I rarely hear the neighbors. The actual move was extremely easy. The Lord showed himself strong..as usual. Most of the utility deposits were waived, which was only because of the grace of God.  The Lord pointed  pointed me to a nice used car that was mechanically safe and had all the bells and whistles for someone of my style. In fact, the actual miles were almost 100,000 miles fewer than on the expedition I just sold... even though this vehicle is 5 years older. The inside looks like it was driven by a little old lady that drove it to the grocery once a week and then parked it in the garage. All I had to do is spend less than $100 to get the passenger window fixed and that was it..  The longer I live, the more I see that my God is always on my side. Great is His faithfulness. The details were truly taken care of ..and I didn't even know what the details were. Have a blessed day and remember He is the same yesterday, today and forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment