Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I Am Loved

I am loved
As a worshiper, I often awake with a song in my heart. This morning, "You Are On My Side" surrounded my spirit. The lord knows me so well. February is a hard month for me. It is the month of my anniversary. We were married 40 years and it has been almost ten years since his trip to the Kingdom of Heaven. I don't dwell on it. I know I will take that trip soon. But, earthly seasons are often a reminder. Valentines Day is one of those. It was Dan's favorite holiday. He would plan for it ahead of time, not only remembering me but his daughters also.
This song reminds me that I am not alone. I am Spirit and in my seasons of grief, the lord is with me...to sit beside me and grieve with me, while at the same time, he comforts me. While many celebrate this day with the loves of their life, some of us must remember ours as if watching through the review mirror.
I would challenge those in this later category, to grieve for a time for what was...but then, like King David of old, rise up from your sorrow and take your position as a child of the King. Continue on your journey to fulfill your purpose and destiny. You are never alone...He Is Always By Your Side.

See more from ..words in season
http://hadassah-wordsinseason.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment